Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The end is near

As you can tell from my last few blog posts, camming has been pretty bad lately, the economy is bad I know, people have bills another thing I know. I started camming almost 4 years ago and have met some of the greatest people and the worst people on the planet, I have met friend and a few people I consider very good friends. I have learned a lot more about myself and what I am capable of since starting and I have more confidence then I ever thought I could have.
Lately it has been beyond bad, when I see other models have amazing 7k tip nights and I can barely pull 500 tks just makes me think "Why are you still doing this?" "Maybe Its just time to hang up the dildos" 
(I was trying to find the right way to word that lol) 
Anyways, so as of today this will be my last year, I am going to try and get things to pick up and keep the camming going because I know I have real fans out there somewhere.

As of today December 31st, 2012 will be my last day camming, after that all videos pics and my twitter will be shut down and removed...Including this blog, I need to get a constant stream of money and if they means working customer service at a department store then so be it. I really didn't want to have to end so soon but it seems like I don't have much of a choice anymore.

I hope that nobody takes anything too personal but there are just too many freeloaders waiting around for a free show or waiting for someone else to tip for a flash or tip for the cum show and it's just gotten on my nerves for too long, so baring an amazing rebound this will be my last few months with you, so lets make them the best ever!

-Bailey-

No comments:

Post a Comment